A child should be taught to speak, to read and to write his name, address and telephone number.
- Teach him the name of his parents.
- The child should be aware of his residential location.
- Teach him how to wear and change his clothes.
- Teach him how to open and close his pant’s zip.
- Teach him to put his stuffs at right place.
- The child should know how to behave with others.
- Child should be taught a few words of good manners and good wishes.
- He should be taught to sit properly and to get adjusted with others.
- He should be taught to get mixed and mingled with the friends.
- A child should be taught to wear shoes and tying-untying shoelace.
- He should be taught to use toilet properly.
- Make him aware about to wash hands before eating and after using toilets.
- Cultivate in him interest for learning language, music and painting.
- Teach him to give respect to his parents and elders.
kids learn a lot from their surroundings, some need to be taught, while others need to be instructed repeatedly.
Most children learn such habits and deeds by observing their family members. They also learn it from the characters of interesting stories. Parents should especially tell parables, fairytales and religious stories to them.